Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Celebrating the character that is our friend Sharra....

This night was a chance to get together with some of the most entertaining ladies I know....let me just say that there was a river boat that broke down half way through the tour and a busted in driver's window and stolen GPS too.  This night that could have been seen as ending on a down note was a riot and proof that the good Lord and your friends can turn anything into a night filled with laughter, tears (again from laughing so hard), and fun!!












Mood: Snuggly
Music: None
Weather: 54 degrees, misty, and overcast
Dinner: Rotisserie Chicken, Corn, and Peas
Exercise: No walk today it was pouring out
Random Thought: today's weather makes me want to pick up a book, my blanket, and snuggle on the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.