Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook November 23rd Edition....

FOR TODAY... from Heather's Daybook

Outside my window... bright sun and a few clouds

I am thinking... how God has changed my prospective on many things

I am thankful for... health, safety, security and an ever striving for deeper relationship with Christ

I am wearing... care bear jammie pants and a t-shirt

I am remembering...I need to pull out my overnight bag from my closet

I am going... to be leaving in 9 days

I am reading...nothin right now

I am hoping...this week will go smoothly

On my mind...I could go on and on, lots of stuff right now

From the learning rooms... heavy days and then break for Thanksgiving :)
 
Noticing that... there are many women like me who long for kindred friendship...the ones that truely remain

Pondering these words...Motherhood is the toughest job on earth!!!
 
From the kitchen...ground turkey noodle casserole

Around the house...need to get the house ready for the holidays over the next few days

One of my favorite things...ice cold cranberry juice, had a glass tonight

From my picture journal...

Mood: Ready to get some shut eye
Music: None
Weather: 59 degrees
Dinner: Turkey Noodle Casserole
Exercise: Walkin Yes Indeed...
Random Thought: Almost done with my Christmas shopping YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.