Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In November 6th Edition....

1. Plans and schedules are crucial for my sanity .

2. I'm happy when things are ordered .

3. The last thing I drank was dark chocolate coffee .

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family .

5. I like mushrooms, black olives, and Canadian bacon on my pizza.

6. Dear November, I am SO glad you are here .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to help a friend pull off a wedding for a deserving couple, tomorrow my plans include finishing grading the last subject of KK's work from this week and dinner with friends' and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, Church services, and hopefully hit the park for lunch with my girls'!

Mood: Gettin' Tired
Weather: 52 degrees
Music: None
Dinner: Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Exercise: Kitchen Duty ;)
Random Thought: Weddings are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.