1. The last band I saw live was Chris LeDoux.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is time with family celebrating. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is almost done.
4. Thoughts of rest and relaxation fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a size six.
6. Bagpipes look funny.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and a movie with my MOPs friends, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, organizing the christmas stuff I have in the closet, and getting caught up on laundry and Sunday, I want to go to church, sunday school, and have family bible study time!
Mood: ready to hit the shower
Weather: Absolutely beautiful 72 degree day
Dinner: Me: Mexican food Family: Brats and Chips
Random Thought: I am in a not posting much pattern...getting geared up for busy holidays I think
Exercise: Still doing my walking...need to weigh myself as I haven't (which I am trying to keep at once a month
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.