Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins November 27th Edition...

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget the cranberry sauce.

2. Turkey followed at once by mashed potatoes and gravy.

3. The trouble is someone has to clean the kitchen after Thanksgiving.

4. My best friend is many miles away.

5. With a faint pop the mixer died (problem is it was BRAND NEW).

6. The weather looks shadowy and ominous.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxin' with the trees lit, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, watching a movie and playing some games with the girls' and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, Church, would love to get in a nap, and family bible study time!

Weather: Windy and 61 degrees with some sunshine
Mood: Chilly
Music: None
Dinner: Leftovers
Exercise: Walkin' of course
Random Thought: My friends rock, they always make me laugh

2 comments:

  1. Lunch yesterday was great! You looked adorable. I hope you have a fabulous time with your friend! Have a safe trip. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....glad you are working on getting better!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.