Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fill-In ....I totally forgot this this past week so here goes

1. The lesson I learned yesterday was sometimes it is better to get your jumbled thoughts all written down (or typed out).
2. The kitchen is the heart of the home where friends and family meet.
3. All these years of kiddie cartoons are starting to make me more batty than I already am he he he.
4. The show had just started when I arrived.
5. The truth is I didn't know it was possible to be stressed out and calm all at the same time.
6. Chaos followed by pain is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I was looking forward to watching Up with the girls', Saturday my plans included a few deep cleaning projects and watching G-Force with the girls' and Sunday, we went to Sunday School, Church services, had Taco Casa for lunch, cleaned, did our family bible study, and relaxed!

As for my day today:  It is a public school holiday (MLK Day)...KK had to get caught up on a few things left over from last week, life has kept us hopping lately so she is probably about a week behind on school work.  We did a good scrub down of the bathroom, the little girls' had an early bath, we had mexican food for lunch, it is so pretty that I am watching the little girls' play in the yard WOO HOO!  Gonna have a casserole for dinner and get the girls' organized for going back to school tomorrow.  KK has choir practice and Diva might be going to dinner with her Big but, we just go with the flow on that.  Our realtor/friend from Sunday school came in to get an oil change from DH today and said she might have a few more ideas for us as far as housing.  I got this overwhelming feeling this morning that something good was going to happen today....love it when the Holy Spirit sets my day up that way!!!!

Mood: It's odd but not....I am good!
Weather: a gorgeous 66 degrees and bright sunshine....it is so nice my girls' are loving it!
Music: None
Dinner: Cheesy Chicken Casserole and French Bread
Exercise: Dancin' around the living room with the kids'
Random Thought: Life is so complicated but, full of lessons and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.