Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Fill-In's January 8th....

1. There are places that are warmer than here, wish I was in one of them.
2. Mr. Sun blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the sun (can we see a pattern here).
4. Danny Boy (not sure why I thought of this) oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting and brought back a giraffe.
6. To keep my mind from wandering ....
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the new season of What Not to Wear, tomorrow my plans include relaxing with the girls,' and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, church, our church's banquet, and getting ready for MOPS on Monday!

Mood: Cold but sipping coffee helps :)
Weather: 30 degrees and windy....brrrrr
Music: None
Dinner: Rotisserie Chicken, Corn, and Baked Potatoes
Exercise: None today....it's a lounge clothes, robe, and slippers kind of a day
Random Thought: Sink faucet not working (think it's frozen), faucet to water hose outside is leaking and it doesn't look good, so now DH is coming home to take a look cause I can't get in touch with the landlord grrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.