Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook January 4th Edition...

For Today...

Outside my window...brrrrrrrrrrr windy 34 degrees and the sun is trying to come out

I am thinking...I may need my robe and slippers

From the learning rooms...one more day till back to school

I am thankful for...my sweet Busy Body who is three today SNIFF SNIFF

From the kitchen...Stroganoff for dinner

I am wearing...my sweats, tennis shoes, and t-shirt

I am reading...The Shack

I am hoping...to get back to our normal schedule by the end of the week

I am creating...nothing right now

I am praying...for several friends who are going through health problems right now

Around the house...still got some cleaning to do but not much

One of my favorite things...warm coffee

A few plans for the rest of the week...tonight: family birthday dinner for Busy Body who turns the BIG 3 today, tomorrow is youth group for all the youngins', then Thursday is my errand day with shopping and bill paying, will be spending the evening working on soup in a jar set ups for MOPS next Monday, and then Friday will be cleaning and getting KK off to her winter retreat, and then hopefully a lazy weekend for me and the little girls'


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... There are so many fun things about this picture that make me smile.  One she is so beautiful!  Two this new apron which she just ADORES was made by my dear friend Sara's mother just right before Christmas, such a sweet gift!!  Third she hates having her picture taken so you can tell she really likes it cause she is smiling.

Mood: Fixin' to be busy busy busy!
Weather: brrrrrrrrr 36 and the sun just broke the clouds
Music: None
Dinner: Busy Body picked stroganoff ....I am adding salad and garlic bread to go with it, we are having cupcakes for dessert
Exercise: walked this morning
Random Thought: I just can't believe my baby is three today, man does the time fly!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.