1. I just had half a Rita's Taco....boy are they GOOD.
2. It is what it is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: We also held numerous kid-on-the-street interviews, stopping teenagers in shopping malls, coffee shops, schools, and arcades to ask what they were really thinking and feeling about all sorts of issues.
4. This summer reading is going to tickle my fancy.
5. I was walking at the quiet track yesterday morning.
6. My DH and girls' make me laugh!
7. And as for the our Thursday, tonight I'm looking forward to the Community Choir Concert my KK has a solo in, tomorrow my plans include phone calls-a MOPS BBQ, and Women's Bible Study and Saturday, I want to go with my girlfriends to San Antonio, and Sunday I want to organize my kitchen cabinets and pantry!
Mood: Need to work on my daily to do list
Weather: Overcast and 72 degrees....supposed to end up being partly cloudy and 88 degrees
Dinner: No clue yet he he he
Exercise: Ab crunches....50 so far
Random Thought: I am having one of those days when I am really bothered by others trying to force their way of life onto me and mine.....they are truly welcome to do it their way but, so are we!!!!
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
1 day ago