1. Wow, it's only 69 days till Christmas.
2. Fall is so beautiful.
3. My favorite way to start a day is prayer, coffee, and the quiet before my household gets going.
4. Mike is so great to me, I know this because he brings me chocolate, flowers, and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.
5. I look out my window and see monarchs heading off to their annual migration.
6. Friendship and it's many blessings is what I've been thinking about lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the girls', tomorrow my plans include cleaning, laundry, and the house filled with smells of baking and Sunday, I want to worship, relax, and get ready for next week!
Weather: Gorgeous 75 degrees
Dinner: Not sure yet, been trying to be lazy today!!
Music: Toddler Tunes Channel
Random Thought: Woo Wee my girls' are wound up today!!!!
Exercise: I am off today....YES :)
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
1 day ago