1. Wow, it's only 69 days till Christmas.
2. Fall is so beautiful.
3. My favorite way to start a day is prayer, coffee, and the quiet before my household gets going.
4. Mike is so great to me, I know this because he brings me chocolate, flowers, and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.
5. I look out my window and see monarchs heading off to their annual migration.
6. Friendship and it's many blessings is what I've been thinking about lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the girls', tomorrow my plans include cleaning, laundry, and the house filled with smells of baking and Sunday, I want to worship, relax, and get ready for next week!
Weather: Gorgeous 75 degrees
Dinner: Not sure yet, been trying to be lazy today!!
Music: Toddler Tunes Channel
Random Thought: Woo Wee my girls' are wound up today!!!!
Exercise: I am off today....YES :)
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.