Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In times of struggle the Lord continues to give us great joy...

On a day that was really awful for me my youngest two girls' played the "silly face game" as we are now calling it.  My Love Bug likes to run from shadow to shadow down a steep hill near our house on the way home...on this afternoon Busy Body ditched the stroller and decided to join her.  They made a game out of stopping at each spot and making a silly face/pose.  I had my phone so I caught it in photos....they crack me up!!!!











Mood: Relaxing
Music: Blues Clues is on right now....Backseat Boogey
Dinner: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Crusty Bread, and Salad
Weather: 64 degrees...thinking I want some cocoa or warm tea, loving this weather!!
Random Thought: Darn....now I am gonna have the Blues Clues song stuck in my head he he he.
Exercise: Hip Hop Abs today...staying on track, adding Hip Hop Abs to my walk this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.