Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, December 27, 2010

It's late due to the holiday but, here it is: Friday Fill-Ins on Monday :)

1. These are a few of my favorite things (now that will be stuck in my head all day LOL).

2. Perfect holiday dinner.

3. What's that I hear up on the rooftop reindeer paws...

4. Shhhh quiet, quiet.

5. Some of my favorite holiday memories include us gathered around the tree sipping something warm and opening presents.

6. Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.

7. And as for this week, tonight I'm looking forward to a yummy hamburger dinner, tomorrow my plans include reorganizing/cleaning my fridge Wednesday, I want to get in some more of my study in Proverbs and have quiet time while the kids' and DH go to the library!

Mood: Hating my sinuses
Music: None I turned everything off on purpose :)
Dinner: Burgers and Steak fries
Weather: Supposed high of 56 today with bright sunshine, it is 42 degrees right now
Random thought: Love the first week after Christmas, new toys bring me silence ;)
Exercise: Hip Hop Abs later

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.