Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook....

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...80 degree weather and during the week of Christmas...sheesh

I am thinking...a shower and my bed are calling my name

I am thankful for...my family and the joy they bring me

From the learning rooms...today we learned what red and green symbolize at Christmas

From the kitchen...fresh sweet iced tea

I am wearing...shorts and a t-shirt in December

I am creating...just wrapping presents this week

I am going...to be asleep by 10:30 I bet :)

I am reading...several books right now

I am hoping...that we have a fun Christmas

I am hearing...Beauty and the Beast the Enchanted Christmas right now

Around the house...the lights are twinkling and our yummy dinner's aroma still lingers

One of my favorite things...Cranberry/Black Cherry Juice

A few plans for the rest of the week: Tomorrow we may go out looking at lights with the girls', then Thursday is errand running, Friday evening we are gonna have our snacky dinner, watch a Christmas movie and open our p.j.'s, and Saturday is Christmas :) :)  and Sunday is of course church and relaxing.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Play along and post your own Simple Woman's Daybook....visit her blog below to see how it works
  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Mood: Full
Music: None
Dinner: Baked Chicken, rice, corn, and sweet potatoes
Exercise: Lots of cleaning is all today
Random Thought: Sometimes all we can do is hope and pray :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.