1. So many of us will do better in life when we remember and practice Matthew 7:1-6 faithfully.
2. Find joy even in hardship.
3. Those who are accepting of the fact that we all are our own people will be far happier I believe.
4. Obedience is waiting quietly.
5. Light is in both the good and the bad.
6. Peace to me is the embracing of all that is ordinary.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GNO with my MOPS friends, tomorrow my plans include movies and relaxing with my youngest girls' and Sunday, I want to get the house clean and squeeze in some craft time!
Dinner: Rotisserie Marinated Chicken, Baked Potatoes, and Salad
Exercise: None YAY for the weekend
Weather: 56 degrees and finally no wind
Random Thought: Man oh man is that chicken smelling some kinda goooood!!!!!
Spring Cleaning Anyone?
4 days ago