Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fill-In's

1. So many of us will do better in life when we remember and practice Matthew 7:1-6 faithfully.

2. Find joy even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of the fact that we all are our own people will be far happier I believe.

4. Obedience is waiting quietly.

5. Light is in both the good and the bad.

6. Peace to me is the embracing of all that is ordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GNO with my MOPS friends, tomorrow my plans include movies and relaxing with my youngest girls' and Sunday, I want to get the house clean and squeeze in some craft time!


Mood: Chill
Music: Silence
Dinner: Rotisserie Marinated Chicken, Baked Potatoes, and Salad
Exercise: None YAY for the weekend
Weather: 56 degrees and finally no wind
Random Thought: Man oh man is that chicken smelling some kinda goooood!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.