1. For me, it was a no brainer.
2. Love shoping at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard a dog barking.
4. Traveling abroad is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, I breathed a sigh of relief.
6. Wow that was huge to deal with but, I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie and painting toenails with the girls', tomorrow my plans include Journey to the Cross at church and a evening wedding to attend and Sunday, I want to worship with my family, go out to lunch, and scrap book!
Spring Cleaning Anyone?
6 days ago