Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"What we did on vacation"....Parts 7 and 8

Saturday and Sunday:  The last two days of our official vacay were spent in our area.  Saturday was a baby shower for my sweet friend Jessica.  She and her hubby are both accountants and expecting their bouncy baby boy on April 15th.  I could not be happier for this little family that already has Miss "H" who in a great twist would be celebrating the BIG #3 on the same day as the shower.  The shower was so much fun and great to get together to celebrate such a treasured friend.  Then little Miss "H"'s party at Mickey D's was a hit with all three of our girls' who absolutely adore her!!!!
Diva thinks she is so precious...and she is :)

These two are such good buddies....

Love Bug is good at giving Piggy Back rides....

Jess...isn't she just glowing, that smile is only a small indication of how sweet she really is....

CUTE!!

Rebekah and Jonna...these two are so much fun (MOPS friends too)...
God brings us friends to truly give us gifts....

Our last fun thing was on Sunday....Fiesta Texas since we now have season passes :)
Here they go....
SPLASH....

Only a little wet he he he....

Busy Body loved the carousel...she got her sisters' to ride it twice

Love me some Scooby-Doo...

Getting ready to get dizzy....

Pretty fountain...

Hi ya Momma....

This was what she did when I asked her what she thought about vacation this year....

Ridin the train....


Awwww....

Ooooooooo......


Run find Scoob Shaggy....

Another trip around....


Hold on tight....

Love bug finally said yes to a ride...
Here we go....
Weeeeee....Hey sissy why can't I catch up to you??....
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.