Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook....

~FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...
watching another gorgeous red robin flit around in the grass

I am thinking...
ready for dinner

I am thankful for...
all of the peace the Lord is giving me during this season of my life

From the learning rooms...
Love Bug and I are currently reading loads of books about Easter

From the kitchen...
Beef tips in mushroom gravy over egg noddles...not sure what else yet

I am wearing...
Irish princess t-shirt and blue jean shorts

I am creating...
today we painted note/recipe holders at MOPS

I am going...
to a wedding this weekend 

I am reading...
My Jonah Bible study and Eat, Pray, Love

On my mind...
Life sure is funny...

Around the house...
managed to get the house picked up even after MOPS and my walk YAY :)

One of my favorite things...
my new coconut body wash

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Bible study, Daddy/Daughter Library time, sweety has the weekend off YES YES YES!!!! Journey to the cross walk-through at our church, a friends' wedding, worship services, and Sunday family dinner

Photo thought I am sharing with you...

Mood: Ready to relax with my honey...come on 7:30
Weather: Absolutely gorgeous out :)
Music: None listening to No Reservations on Travel Channel
Dinner: Beef tips in mushroom gravy over egg noodles, green beans, and bread
Exercise: 3m walk and 300 standing ab crunches
Random thought:  I am thinking we should all be celebrating life more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.