Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

His Daughter....

I just finished going back over a booklet called: Wake Up To Who You Are!  You are Royalty by Kathleen Maxwell.  She has done wonderful work locally with Christian Women's Job Corp.  Plus I was finally able to sit and go through the study questions for the first time.   I was able to hear her speak at Women In Touch hosted at my friend Sara's church.  She packed loads of wonderful thoughts and scripture into a small booklet.  Do you know who you are?  How would you identify yourself....say if you had to pick five traits?
Do you ever feel totally alone in a room full of people..."I am the only one going through this?" or "I must be the only one who ever feels this way?"  Have you ever been described by someone being less than kind and let those words define what you think of yourself?  I know I have even now when I feel more secure in my relationship with Christ.  Going back over this booklet reminded me that I need to wear my crown straight and true upon my heart...I am His girl, His princess, His beloved child that should be living life in that joy daily!!!!  Who are you?

Scriptures that inspired me in this booklet were:

Proverbs 18:21
2Corinthians 10:12
Psalms 139:14
Jeremiah 31:3
Psalms 8:4-5
Proverbs 31:22-25
Psalms 103:4
Matthew 28:20


Mood: Hungry...thinking chinese for dinner sounds good
Weather: 84 degrees and sunny
Music: None
Dinner: Take out
Exercise: None today
Random Thought: Love when I get my weekly bible study time in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.