Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins...

1. I know who I am .

2. Quiet if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for my long walks.

4. Not enough time in the day is a problem.

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to find rest.

6. Staying on schedule, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to piling up in bed with my DH and watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include reorganizing my kitchen cabinets and Sunday, I want to go to church, clean my house, and read!

Mood: Chilled
Music: None...the whir of my a/c
Dinner: Hot Wings....yummo
Weather: Bright sunshine and mid 80's
Exercise: None today
Random thought:  My sweety makes awesome milkshakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.