Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

100 Day Challenge...Day 35


Day 35 - A picture of your favorite place to eat. (Luby's [although I LOVE Olive Garden too]...not froo froo dining but, I guess I like the variety the most) {SO sad they closed our's here!!!!}

Mood: Gearing up to do a "Heather clean" as my family calls it on my MI<3's room :)
Weather: Getting hotter of course....praying for rain!!
Music: Timer ticking
Dinner: DS is making his AWESOME chicken fried steak meal MMMmmmmm just thinking about it is making me hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exercise: Today deep cleaning is my workout
Random Thought: I adore the food network....wish I could cook like half these talented chefs (or, heck just had the time, money, and energy to)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.