Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

100 Day Challenge...Day 36

Day 36 - A picture of your ‘other half'.
Here is my other (and better) half....doing what he does best: he is the worlds' best dad!!!!  I cannot say what knowing this man over half my life means to me.  He works so hard to take care of us, goes the extra mile to make us smile, and has "really big" shoulders to lean/cry on.  We would be a total mess without him....we are grateful every day for the blessing that he is to us!!!!!!!!  His walk with the Lord is an inspiration to me.  He is always willing to jump in and help others.  He can always make me laugh even when I think I don't want to.  He is showing our girls' how a real man should love them someday.  O.k. I'll stop now I'm gushing,....what can I say I got the best deal ever: a life with my very best friend!!!! :)

Mood: Grateful/Blessed
Weather: Seriously muggy after the rain....but, not complaining so happy we got rain.  Now if we can just get some more!!!
Music: Timer...girls' are playing a paper doll game on the computer and taking turns thanks to our trusty timer it's nice and quiet ;)
Dinner: Stroganoff, Garlic Toast, and Roasted Veggies
Exercise: Been go, go, going today...thinking that's enough in this heat
Random Thought: (sharing from my devotional...it was a good one) Change usually comes when it hurts so much that you have to change, when you learn so much that you want to change, and when you receive so much that you welcome change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.