Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

100 Day Challenge Day 60....

Day 60...Favorite new gadget
My eReader....love this cause it does all kinds of little cool things :)

Mood: Day is done :)
Weather: Was more like a gorgeous spring day today than winter time
Dinner: Homemade Turkey Vegetable Soup and Garlic Toast
Music: None
Exercise: None today
Random Thought: Even though it isn't cold I want a long winter's nap!!!!

P.S. Don't why these stupid links are coming up...I didn't put them there!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.