Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook...

For Today...

Outside my window...nice consistent breeze and loads of delicate white butterflies

 I am thinking...that I wish laundry folded itself or I really could have a nose like Sam from Bewitched and twitch it done.

From the learning rooms...right now I going back through my old Bible and updating my new study Bible by highlighting scriptures so I can see what all I have already read.

I am thankful for...healing from my dreaded stomach bug

From the kitchen...today is not nearly as bright and sunny as I expected so the breeze outside is pretty cool, thinking grilled cheese and soup for dinner.

I am wearing...pink t-shirt and shorts

I am reading...One in a million, by: Priscilla Shirer, Reaching those under 40 without loosing those over 60, and finishing the last chapter of my Beth Moore James study that I didn't get to read.

I am hoping...to get back on track with my Zumba this evening after the kids' are in bed

I am creating...working on putting together my 10 yr olds birthday party this weekend

I am praying...for my BF and her kiddos leg issues

Around the house...picked up, laundry (which never seems done) is on the last load, and a load of dishes to put away

One of my favorite things...candles

A few plans for the rest of the week...Bible study, youth group, Life group, birthday party, and church

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...All my girls' and my BF's girls' on vacay, love them so much!!!!

Mood: Hungry...I forgot to eat lunch ha ha
Weather: Supposed to make it to 88 degrees today
Music: None
Dinner: Grilled cheese and soup
Exercise: Zumba
Random Thought: I would love to be a Mythbuster...their job looks like so much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.