Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So Bittersweet...

Yesterday was the ending of a chapter (shoot several chapters actually) in my life.  I went to my last MOPS meeting ever...sniff, sniff, sniff.  I have so loved my group and the wonderful times we have spent together.  This group of women has blessed my life!!  I have learned things from them, learned things to use at home as a mom, and laughed so hard I have cried.  I know that they will have a blast next year but, I sure will miss them.  I hope to be able to give back to the group by volunteering when I can to help out.  The ladies I served on Steering Team with have prayed over me, cried tears with me, gave me hugs, and shared laughs with me.  I am so grateful to have been apart of this group and hope that it reaches out and touches many more mom's lives as it has mine.  The saying really is true....no mom should ever mother alone!!



Goodbye to this chapter....on to a new one with a Kindergartener in the fall!

Mood: reflective
Dinner: Beef tips, loaded mashed potatoes, and peas
Exercise: Zumba or Dance Workout tonight
Weather: Wet and muggy from all the rain this morning
Music: None
Random Thought: I wonder what I will try to get involved in next year with all my girls' in school....hmmm??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.