Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Haven't done this one in a while...Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...bright sunshine but, when the wind picks up Brrrr

I am thinking...I need a cup of something warm to sip on

I am thankful...that there are only 9 1/2 days till vacation

In the kitchen...we are having pork tenderloin for dinner

I am wearing...black pants, duck day t-shirt

I am creating...always working on calendar in a box

I am going...nowhere today

I am wondering...not much actually

I am reading...Grace for the Good Girl

I am hoping...to get caught up on my study this week

I am looking forward to...VACATION

I am learning...that it is o.k. if it all doesn't get done

Around the house...need to put my plants out once it warms up some more

I am pondering...what to have for lunch today that is quick and easy

A favorite quote for today...In hard times we learn 3 things: Friends are closer than we knew, family loves us more than we thought, we can be stronger than we EVER imagined! ~Rick Godwin

One of my favorite things...Cranberry Peace Tea

A few plans for the rest of the week: catch up on reading, catch up on online study, catch up on onlne t.v. shows, good scrub down of fridge, casserole dish cabinet organized, animal cages cleaned, chalkboard project to next step after curing

A peek into my day...some reason it won't load at the bottom so my beautiful family is at the top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.