Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

10 things I've always wanted to do that I haven't done (yet)

Number 1:Read the Bible cover to cover

Number 2: Learn a foreign language

Number 3: Taking dance lessons

Number 4: Take in-depth cooking classes

Number 5: Have a girls' only vacay with my Bestie

Number 6: Finish my degree

Number 7: Own my dream car 66' Mustang convertible

Number 8: See all my girls' graduate and head off to the lives of their choosing happy and knowing they were loved well!!

Number 9: Get back to my "fighting weight" and stay there

Number 10: Travel (and the list is LONG) all over with my DS...the traveling done here in the states in an RV home with our dogs :)

Mood: Got a bunch done today so....satisfied
Music: None watching Life Today as I type
Dinner: Mickey D's cause we thought DS was going to practice
Exercise: None today was supposed to rain...they lied
Weather:  Well it acted like it was gonna give us some good rain then it turned into a sunny 78 degree day
Random Thought: Well intentioned people are so sweet and God bless them for sharing their concern, what would I do without those who really want to pour into me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.