Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 5...

This day of our trip was very relaxed and slowed paced...just the kinda day the parents love on vacation ;)  We took a nice little drive to a neighboring little town which was nice too. The Botanical Gardens was our spot for the day...they had a nice group of animals there as well so the littles extra enjoyed it.  Especially the owners dog that joined us for our picnic lunch near their new playground.  After a good hike and enjoying the sun the little girls' wanted to hit the pool again so we wrapped up the day poolside.  Luby's was right next to our hotel so we decided to just walk on over for dinner/dessert.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.