Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 4




While we were in Corpus I wanted to make an effort to see my friend Jess and her cute kids so we planned a day just for that.  We all headed out the Aquarium and it was a gorgeous day for it too.  We got to be inside and enjoy the dark and cool while seeing some really cool ocean creatures.  Everyone had their favorites of course and we got to hang out with some treasured friends to boot!!  We had a picnic lunch just outside the aquarium and the kiddos were brave enough to finish up the day with hitting the hotel pool. Dinner was Golden Corral which again is a place we don't have at home either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.