1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a rabbit family."
2. "Time flies but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, YAY."
4. "Gold from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and a light at the end of the tunnel."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, Plans are a sure fire way to derail ones day."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catch up on my shows online, tomorrow my plans include pancakes with my girls' and Sunday, I want to celebrate KK's 16th Bday early with her and her friends'!
Counting my blessings:
A squared away house
A nice walk with my girls'
Being caught up on grading papers
Having something to watch tonight for a change
Not having a thing on the books for tomorrow YAY!
Weather: The temperature has had to have dropped at least 20 degrees in the last hour
Food: Pork Tenderloin, Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes with gravy, corn for the kids' and spinach for the adults
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.