1. When I look to the left, I see my turned off t.v.
2. My living room is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work in our favor for good weather on our trip.
4. Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap!
5. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any opinions feel free to share only the nice ones.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include LOTS of driving and Sunday, I want to hit Six Flags with my girls' if the weather holds!
Counting my blessings:
Rain....it is glorious
Sushi for lunch
Getting the rental car on time
My house is clean before our trip
Knowing that even a proclaimed fellow Christian cannot sway my faith
Mood: Relaxed and Full
Music: Now I have Dirty Deeds running around over and over in my head
Weather: A lovely steady drizzle
Dinner: Spaghetti, Garlic Toast, and Caesar Salad
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.