Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...it is cold and wet....FINALLY we got some rain, we still need more though

I am thinking...about the mounds of laundry I have to get done today

From the learning rooms...several new books to read, magazines to go though, and some more study on Esther to get done on vacation

I am thankful for...a great family

From the kitchen...making stir fry for dinner YUM

I am wearing...comfy lounge pants and a t-shirt, bare feet today

I am reading... some really nice blogs

I am hoping...for a safe and good weather vacation

I am creating...nothing new for a while now

I am hearing...my toddler talking to her imaginary friend

Around the house...packing to do, vacuuming to get done, and some sweeping to do

One of my favorite things...sweet tea from Taco Casa

A few plans for the rest of the week... finish packing, clean bathroom, mop floors, get rental car, load car, head out on trip

TOP TEN TUESDAYS:
(Top Ten Things I Cannot Live Without)
1. My Bible
2. My Family
3. My Friends
4. Taco Casa Sweet Tea
5. California Rolls
6. My Camera
7. Scrap Booking "Stuff"
8. Dr. Pepper
9. Coffee
10 Laughter

Counting my Blessings:
The Power of Prayer
God's provisions
RAIN beautiful rain
Being able to get organized
Fellowship with great girlfriends

Mood: Productive
Music: None
Weather: Chilly and Wet
Dinner: Beef Stir Fry and Rice

3 comments:

  1. I am so, so glad you get to go on your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it! (LOVE the rainy days!) Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAIN is awesome! I love rain. Only downside to living in an apartment is not getting to hear it hit the roof. One day... my dream house. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best roofs for listening to rain are tin in my opinion....want a two story rustic home with a tin roof one day :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.