1. Dropping my MIL's dog at the groomer was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place in time.
3. Tread lightly in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or Dr.Pepper.
5. Sometimes even with those we love we walk separate paths.
6. Our day reminds me that there is peace in the day to day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to broccoli with cheese sauce to go with dinner, tomorrow my plans include dusting my whole house and Sunday, I want to have fun at Fiesta Texas with my girls' and be back in time for my bible study at church!
Counting my blessings:
Good cup of Cappuccino
Bright Sunny day with a good breeze
Talking with a dear friend
Helping someone else
Mood: Splitting Headache....these dang ol' sinuses of mine
Dinner: Thick Pork Steaks, Broccoli with cheese sauce, Yellow squash, Cheese rolls, and Blackberries over pound cake for dessert
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.