Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Frida Fill-Ins May 8th Edition, Treasure Hunt Fun, and KK's hair do pic's

This gonna be a big post got lots to put in here today!!!! 1st Friday Fill In's.....
And...here we go!

1. Apples are to oranges as polish is to nails (can you tell that we are getting ready for prom around here today).

2. It is H-O-T and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear too much, my head hurts so sound is so not good.

4. Six flags.

5. Do what you want to do, but ask yourself first would you do it if Jesus was in the room with you .

6. Kevin was standing in the yard and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with toy cars.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up preparations for prom, tomorrow my plans include chaperoning prom and dinner at Mamacita's and Sunday, I want to RELAX cause it is Mother's Day!


Find the following verses-

Treasures to Find: 1)153 fish 2)man who ate locusts 3)person swallowed by a fish 4)three men in fiery furnace 5)a queen eaten by dogs 6)valley covered with dry bones 7)a man 969 years old 8)linen shorts hidden in a rock 9)city with 12 gates--each made from a single pearl 10)people who look like trees 11)a beast with 10 horns and seven heads 12)a river that turned to blood 13)a rock that gave water 14)honey inside a dead lion 15)a hand appearing and writing on a wall 16)a man whose lips were purified with a burning coal 17) a man take to heaven in a chariot of fire pulled by horses of fire 18)a king who married 700 wives 19)a scapegoat 20)a man who wrestled with God 21) a stairway to heaven 22)a book of love poems

Play along with me in the comment section (I will put the one that are done in Italics).....I am going 1st #1 is found in John 21:11

Now for the pictures....my hair do savvy friend Dawn (check out her blog in my links at the bottom of my blog, she is P.S. He Loves You) offered to give KK some highlights and fix her hair for prom this Saturday. Below are the pictures of their hair adventure. Thanks again Miss Dawn....she LOVES how her hair turned out!!!!









Mood: Worn out from my sinuses, headache nothing is touching the dull ache today
Weather: BRIGHT...and H-O-T
Music: The Eagles Greatest Hits
Dinner: Asian Sesame Baked Chicken, Carrots, and Corn on The Cob

1 comment:

  1. Dawn did a wonderful job on KK's hair but she was right - KK is beautiful so it was a guaranteed success!!

    Eagles Greatest Hits - salute!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.