Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The last orchestra concert of this school year.....

(I will be posting a prom post next sometime next week)

This past Wednesday was Diva's last orchestra concert of the year up at the High School Auditorium. Her Dad took her as I got to go to the last one and he had to miss it. He even took some short videos of their songs. They toured the Sixth Grade School today and she brought home her elective sheet. Instead of taking orchestra again next year (want to buy her a violin to keep up her practicing so she can take it back up easily) she signed up for Choir. So below first is her heading into the concert photo then a few videos.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.