Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook May 11th Edition

For Today...

Outside my window... sadly, another hot...too hot 97 degree day and in May

I am thinking... about a tall glass of cold lemonade

From the learning rooms... homework this week is going to be researching through the college prep book I brought home from the library

I am thankful for... meeting new and wonderful mom's at MOPS this year and building deeper friendships with the one's who came back from last year.

From the kitchen... my honey made some awesome 7 grain honey bread, it smells so good.

I am wearing... light weight cotton top and long straight black skirt

I am reading... The Last Lecture

I am hoping... to get all KK's school work finished being worked up today for the rest of the school year

I am creating... I worked on Busy Body's scrap book last night and got 10 pages done.

I am praying... for sleep (have gotten 6 hours tops in the last 2 days and I can't figure out why

Around the house... need to work on my living room, it is kinda messy

One of my favorite things... quiet time at the library

A few plans for the rest of the week... last meeting for MOPS this year today, birthday party for one of Love Bug's friends at the park on Wednesday, shopping on Thursday, End of year MOPS BBQ this Friday evening, Saturday will be super relax time, and Sunday we will be headed to Sunday School, church, and my Sunday School class' Spring Feast BBQ.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Counting my blessings:
The day is almost over
I can try again to get some decent sleep tonight
Dinner is done, kitchen just needs to be cleaned
Almost done working up the next three weeks of KK's school work
Summer is almost here!!!!

Mood: TIRED
Music: None
Weather: Sweaty
Dinner: Beef Tips, White Rice, and Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.