Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins June 26th Edition.......

1. She had a great outfit on.

2. The Lord is by my side, always.

3. I know this: Life is so much better when you have good friends!

4. I love him still.

5. These words apply to me: loves fiercely, believes in honesty, loyalty, and kindness.

6. Today the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family movie night in the park, tomorrow my plans include baking with Diva for her bake sale and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, Church services, and get some school work planned out!

Mood: Full, great dinner
Music: None
Weather: Bright and 96 degrees still
Dinner: Spaghetti and a yummy fresh salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.