Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Great friends, Good Eats, and then a funny movie too....

LOVE my girlfriends (a bunch of great ones couldn't make it, we missed y'all by the way) plus several showed up after I took this too. These ladies are truly such a blessing I thank the Lord for them each day!!!!


Mood: Cool....just took a shower
Music: None
Weather: balmy 99 degrees out
Dinner: Brats, Corn on the Cob, and Salad

3 comments:

  1. We should have gotten the waitress to take it so that you could be in the picture also. I don't even remember you taking any pictures. I look so cheerful. LOL! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah next time I will have to remember that! I was thinking you looked like your were thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what's really funny..I'm like the whitest chick I know but not in this group and I love that I have a tan!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.