Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Got a whopping day ahead of me.....

On paydays I run all my errands, pay bills, and hit the grocery store. Then with summer here add dropping Diva today at day camp and Love Bug at her program....whew what a day. Thinking I might reward myself with a light lunch too. Hoping to get together with a couple of great friends tonight to catch up and laugh ourselves silly. Right now I just finished some cheesy eggs and a cup of coffee that KK made me....such a great way to start the day!!!! I am not a big sit down breakfast eater in general, we usually do big breakfast for Sunday brunch sometimes but by and large I just grab some fruit, granola, or yogurt for breakfast. Don't you love when your mind and heart are open enough for you to see when God is giving you a gift. Yesterday we got such a gift from our church family. Our Children's Minister called and said someone who wants to remain anonymous saw our whole family donating our time to the church and paid Diva's camp fee for next month. It wasn't even something I was worried about cause it wasn't even going on the books till next month but the Lord just took care of it. Amazing to me how I have stopped worrying about so many things and the Lord has just taken care of things for us cause I have let them go. I think the Lord might just be working on me not being a control freak anymore but either way it is all good ;)

Mood: Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed
Music: Elmo singing his goodbye song
Weather: 79 degrees already and bright
Dinner: Steaks, Baked Potatoes, Salad (love that produce market YUM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.