Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monday and Tuesday All in One....

For Today...

Outside my window... it is HOT, HOT, HOT

I am thinking... I could sleep for days!!!!

From the learning rooms... life and a trip to Fiesta Texas

I am thankful for... having friends' who pray

From the kitchen... mashed potatoes and gravy

I am wearing...light green shorts with striped t-shirt

I am reading...just finished the Little House books so I am taking a break

I am hoping to....relax tonight and sleep well

I am creating...nothing right now, been too busy

I am praying... for a great friend and her family and a friend who is having medical issues right now

Around the house... hubby building me closet shelves

One of my favorite things... when we are all helping out together....it is so nice.

A few plans for the rest of the week...dropping off and picking up from day camp and summer programs, youth group, shopping/errand day, and family movie night

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...my sweety made this for me, it says "You Are In My Heart" in Gaelic, I LOVE it!!!!

Today we were up early to some yummy oatmeal, I got in some coffee....which gave me a jump start. Then Diva and I got dressed, packed her a lunch, grabbed her some sunscreen, and headed out to drop her off at adventure day camp. She was off to a hike, some crafts, and learning how to make a shaded lean to with rope, bamboo, and a tarp. Came back home, grabbed DH and headed to church to help with some more VBS clean up. DH and I stayed for several hours, it was almost done when we had to leave. Came back here grabbed a bite to eat, cleaned up some, picked up Diva from her day camp. She had a blast....said it was super hot. Good thing tomorrow they are going to get to go swimming. We are fixing to have dinner and watch Deadliest Catch, then Love Bug and I are gonna grab showers since the other girls' already beat us to it. Not much else going on just gonna hang out and relax the evening away.

Mood: Tired
Dinner: Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Broccoli
Weather: Sunny
Music: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.