Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook July 13th Edition

For Today...

Outside my window...bright sunshine and 99 degrees

I am thinking...what a nice last few days I have had

From the learning rooms...just need a Texas history book for this next school year and we are all set

I am thankful for...the three hours of quiet reading/devotional/prayer time I got today

From the kitchen...brownies for dessert

I am wearing...green striped shirt and green shorts

I am reading...Beth Moore Patriachs study

I am hoping...the Boerne dental visit goes well for Busy Body

I am creating...nothing right now

I am praying...for a good week with minimal tantrums and lots of listening

Around the house...nothing it is all picked up YAY

One of my favorite things...a quiet uneventful day

A few plans for the rest of the week...girls' have VBS at their summer program the rest of the week, Wednesday we have a craft at the library, Thursday Diva and Love Bug are going to see Beauty and the Beast, KK is going to help out at the senior center in town, and Friday will have to shop for Diva to head off to camp on Monday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Mood: Chilled
Music: None
Weather: 99 degrees and sunny
Dinner: Cheesy Broccoli Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.