1. I remember, I remember how the story goes (not sure where this came from just the top of my head).
2. Dear Daughter I want you to know you are AWESOME.
3. Is that my cat that high in the tree!!???
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of Farm Town on FB (I never win this battle by the way ;).
5. I'm saving a seat just for you!
6. If I made a birthday list a new computer would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Movie Night in the Park, tomorrow my plans include maybe baking some cookies with my girls' and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday school, Church services, and try to go to the library, plus get the girls' all their stuff out for the first day of school on Monday!
Mood: Giddy....sinuses are clear for the moment, antihistamine has been my daily friend for a week now.
Weather: A tad overcast, dare I hope (already praying) for rain??
Music: None...nothing but the sound of my fan right now...BLISS!
Dinner: Grilled Chessy Smoked Sausage, Dicing up and putting potatoes with garlic and butter in packets on the grill too, and peas.
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
1 day ago