Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins August 21st Edition...

1. I remember, I remember how the story goes (not sure where this came from just the top of my head).

2. Dear Daughter I want you to know you are AWESOME.

3. Is that my cat that high in the tree!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of Farm Town on FB (I never win this battle by the way ;).

5. I'm saving a seat just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list a new computer would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Movie Night in the Park, tomorrow my plans include maybe baking some cookies with my girls' and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday school, Church services, and try to go to the library, plus get the girls' all their stuff out for the first day of school on Monday!

Mood: Giddy....sinuses are clear for the moment, antihistamine has been my daily friend for a week now.
Weather: A tad overcast, dare I hope (already praying) for rain??
Music: None...nothing but the sound of my fan right now...BLISS!
Dinner: Grilled Chessy Smoked Sausage, Dicing up and putting potatoes with garlic and butter in packets on the grill too, and peas.

2 comments:

  1. Don't resist FarmTown. You will lose. Just like I am losing. It's sad and pathetic and I blame Dawn. LOL! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is kinda therapeutic actually....which is weird but it could be worse.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.