1. He was a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.
2. The coming on of Fall is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is smart, kind, and beautiful.
4. I am bored to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be deceiving.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was Busy Body.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Terry Fator tonight (comedy and puppets great combo), tomorrow my plans include going to a mom's back to school lunch and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, Church, Family Bible Study, and then off to our church's Silly Olympics!
Weather: My weather tracker says it is partly cloudy and 84 degrees, very pretty day!
Dinner: Rotisserie Turkey Breast, Carrots, Rolls, and Corn
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.