Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook August 24th Edition....

For Today...

Outside my window...goegeous

I am thinking...YAY for back to school

From the learning rooms...just a few problems from math and bible to do after lunch

I am thankful for...such a GREAT family

From the kitchen...gourmet bacon cheedar ham grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup

I am wearing...lime green shorts and lime green and pale blue striped t-shirt

I am reading...gonna start the extra Anne of Green Gables books

I am hoping...for a fun get-away next week

I am creating...made Diva a cute class bell schedule with little pics to go with it

I am praying...for Miss Ruth's son who shattered his elbow yesterday

Around the house...it is clean and organized (for now)

One of my favorite things...my brown and pink heart coffee cup

A few plans for the rest of the week...KK has choir practice tonight, Silly Games on Sunday plus Sunday School, Church services, and then Monday DH and I go on our two day get-away to celebrate his birthday on Wednesday.

Mood: Raring to go...where I don't know, oh yeah just to the store
Weather: Beautiful out
Dinner: Not sure yet DH is cooking though...he takes over when he is home YAY!
Music: None

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...this is where we found her when KK took her shower this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.