Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins August 7th Edition...

1. Floating at the pool is my favorite summertime way to cool off.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Some Kind of Wonderful.

3. Shadow, my long haired tabby is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon was so beautiful the other night.

5. Posting to my blog right now.

6. When daylight fades the beauty of sunset is such a gift.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Diva's closing ceremonies at camp, tomorrow my plans include deep cleaning the girls' room and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday school, church, reorganize my kitchen cabinets, and have family bible study time!

Mood: Bored
Weather: HOT (was 104 degrees yesterday wonder what the temperature will end up being today)
Music: None
Dinner: Pork Loin Chops, Green Beans, and Butter/Herb Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.