Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook August 17th Edition....

For Today...

Outside my window...sunset is coming YAY!

I am thinking...I need an eight hour nap

From the learning rooms...almost done working up English for the year, eight more weeks to go

I am thankful for...being back home from a long day out and about

From the kitchen...I think I need a cupcake

I am wearing...shorts and t-shirt

I am reading...nothing right now, once school starts back maybe I can start a new book

I am hoping...to get a better night's sleep tonight

I am creating...just finished getting all the stuff ready for the first MOPS meeting

I am praying...for the man who was asked to pray at an athletics banquet and is being sued.

Around the house...doing the nightly wind down, we are back on school schedule to be ready next week.

One of my favorite things... my rolling cart for carrying my craft supplies to and from the car

A few plans for the rest of the week... junior high schedule pick up tomorrow, junior high orientation Wednesday, errands on Thursday then meet the teacher for Love Bug, and family movie night in the park on Friday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Mood: TIRED
Music: None
Weather: Dusk
Dinner: Philly Cheese Steak Casserole and Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.