Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins September 4th Edition...

1. I feel like I got so much done at last night's WIT meeting.

2. Hanging out with Sara is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: Busy Body singing to her doll baby.

4. School is in full swing and I'm glad for the regular schedule.

5. The last time I talked to my best friend was several months ago .

6. Relaxing this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie with the family, tomorrow my plans include Parent's Night Out (new hamburger joint here we come) and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, Church, and have our Family Bible Study!

Mood: Good
Music: None
Weather: Sunny but not so hot I want to hide
Dinner: Not sure yet just know I don't have to cook it YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.