Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook October 12th Edition....

For Today...

Outside my window...overcast and chilly

I am thinking...first grader's have too much home work

From the learning rooms...we have a spider friend that is giving us nature lessons (will post pics soon)

I am thankful for...great friends (MOPS)

From the kitchen...warm blackberry tea

I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt

I am reading...my bible study text

I am hoping...this week is too hectic

I am creating...just finished our October MOPS craft today

I am praying...for several friends who kids are sick with the flu or colds

Around the house...we are really just enjoying the fall weather right now

One of my favorite things...pumpkin, well pretty much anything pumpkin flavored

A few plans for the rest of the week...tomorrow night is my home school group's monthly mom's meeting, Wednesday is youth group night, Thursday is my errand running/grocery shopping day, Friday got a Bon Voyage party to go to, Saturday we have a welcome home party to go to, and Sunday is Sunday School, church, and then I have a Sunday School Class gathering to go to.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...saw this and LOVED the colors



Mood: Tired
Weather: Overcast and 68 degrees
Music: None
Dinner: Spaghetti and French Bread
Exercise: (M-F) Walked our 3 miles in the fog and mist
Random thought: The beach, the beach, the beach...I wish I was at the beach!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.