1. Last night was nice piled up in bed with my older girls'.
2. Hoping to get more organizing done in my home this year.
3. The funniest thing DH dressed as a pregnant woman in a long ago Halloween photo just recently found.
4. My dear...so where do we go from here?
5. He said who really wants to watch a parade with a bunch of flowers; she said he he he remember who your talking to ;).
6. The key is lost and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to DH's fantastic chicken fried steak dinner, tomorrow my plans include the house will be reorganized so we are having a girls' movie/game day and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, church services, and do our family bible study!
Mood: Whew I am tired, this has been a BUSY week!
Weather: Sunny and 52 degrees
Dinner: Chicken Fried Steak, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Black Eyed Peas
Exercise......OH MY GOODNESS this week has been full no time to actually work out
Random Thought: So glad to have this house squared away
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
1 day ago