1. I am so looking forward to Spring Break...Galveston here we come.
2. Rotisserie usage later.
3. When you get a day like this one you should savor it!!
4. Lately Moving LOL is a big part of my life.
5. If you need anything never hesitate to call on me....I love to help my friends.
6. We are in need of a trip.
7. And as for the weekend, last nigh I looked forward to a movie with my daughter, today my plans included cleaning house, doing some laundry, a trip to the grocery store, and putting my plants outside to soak up this gorgeous day and Sunday, I want to hopefully have a well youngest child and my whole family to go to church together!
Mood: Just hanging out at home with three of my four girls'....Busy Body is under the weather so we are just cleaning and praying she is better tomorrow.
Weather: An absolutely beautiful 72 degree day
Dinner: Rotisserie Chicken, Baked Potatoes, and Steamed Green Beans
Random Thought: I am hoping for many more pretty days like this so I can hit the track
Exercise: Off day
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
1 day ago