Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The following excursion in our Spring Break 2010 trip made me giggle....


















I have a friend GfG that occasionally reads here....she will so get a kick out of us eating at this place.  I have said it before and I will say it again....we are very Eat at Joe's around here ;) :)

Mood: Relaxed
Weather: Sun finally came out and it is 64 degrees
Dinner: Pork Loin chops, salad, and garlic bread
Music: None
Random Thought: Tired of my little one being under the weather already...literally tired!
Exercise: My morning track time was canceled due to rain :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.